Couldn't load pickup availability
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 190Ah
- EqPb (comparable lead battery): Up to 12V340Ah
- Self discharge: 2-4% per month
- Nominal energy: 2.3 kWh
- Maximum continuous discharge: 120A
- Peak discharge (10 sec): 140A
- Waterproof Rating: IP54
- Dimension: 260 x 167 x 210mm
- Weight: 12.5 kg
- Connectors: M8
12V 190A Lithium battery (2.3 kWh) with digital state of charge indicator, for use in following applications:
- On board electronics: power supply for (multiple) depth sounders and marine electronics
- Service battery: Service battery for sailing yachts, motor boat, mobile home and caravan.
- 12V electric / trolling engines: Propulsion of 12V e-motor to 100 Lbs (e.g. for electric barges, dinghy etc.) for electric boating or angling.
The battery can replace a lead-acid battery up to 12V340Ah (depending on application / use).
Compact & Lightweight: The battery weighs just 12.5 kg and is up to 70% smaller than an equivalent lead-acid battery.
High Ease of Use: Lightweight and compact, can be recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 7-8 hours with 35A charger).
Low Battery Costs: Up to 50% per year lower than a lead battery.
Top Performance: Deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life.
Reliable and Long Life: Built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, over voltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years.
Warranty: Two years.
View full details